Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love

It is Laughable because this "scheme" isn't New to some of us and it seems they are not upgrading.
Mind You: This isn't always true for everyone!
Remember: I used the word "Laughable" not "Bad"!

1: Snubbing You:
I taught this was mainly practised by teens but adults are guilty also.
I still don't understand why this scheme is necessary.
You see she is "head over heels" in love with you yet she will be waiting for you to ALWAYS say hi!
To at least greet is a problem!
How does love connote snubbing?
I believe, if you like a guy for very good and reasonable reasons, you should insinuate it to him somehow, the reasonable ones will not take you for granted!

2. "Over Respecting" You
The lady that you see yelling and ranting at her dad starts replying you, YES SIR!
My brother, tread softly!
Some begins to advice you to keep forging ahead in your career (with a serious voice o)- wife in practice, lol!
Some cook for you and bring it well covered...I don't eat sha!
Tread softly, man!

3. Being Rude at you
This sounds weird and absurd but I see that with some ladies (maybe immature), I wouldn't know.
I guess, she is naturally rude!
But, some that were not rude but starts acting rude all of a sudden?
Is that a "Test"?

4. Talks Flippantly/ Carelessly At Your Presence
What I can say to these set is, No man likes a flippant lady. Sure, because real men don't do much talking, they aspire a wife who can make the home lively, joke, talk, tell midnight silly stories and all... but not a talkative with no gears!

5. Laugh Ere You Said A Word
This is one major to really know a lady who is into you. You are her best comedian!
It is laughable because you can see her expressing love BUT when you don't want to reciprocate nko? It's funny!

6. They Dial Your Number And When You Pick, They Just Keep Mute.
It amazes me when this happen. I know it is always with those ones whom you're ignoring that this often happen.
Don't you get it? She is obsessed with you...
Most of them are Young Hearts (Teens or Under 20s), It is not an opportunity to mess them up! Ignore them and try to friend zone. When they really grow up, they'll leave you.
Get ready for 10 to 19 missed calls...

7. They Publicize You To Their Friends.
You walk by and a group of her friends stops talking and starts staring.
Probably, they know your name and have your contact.
They watch over you for their friend! lol!
After I walk past such a group, I smile within...#wide grin#
I know there are a lot of other "funny" ways, ladies express love and attraction to the ones they love.

You may contribute...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner